YouTube Could we be finally be seeing / hearing the 2018 GT500?

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
And it's going to be a fucking monster in the new Raptor.

2018-19 Raptor here I come.

I thought the Raptor was getting the v6 Ecoboost? The Voodoo is the v8 motor currently in the GT350.

So much stuff being said about this sighting I have no idea what's true. I heard it was a Mach 1 test mule. Either way I look forward to when the next 500 comes out if it does.

Ford has been very good about keeping secrets the last few special vehicles. I think they said only like 12 people knew about the Ford GT project until near the end. I doubt too many know about the driveline and power adder outside of a few SVT driveline and motor development teams.

I would love to see a Mach 1 fill the gap between the Mustang GT and GT350. Maybe what the Base GT350 was? Voodoo engine and non mag ride with some different appearance mods. Then bring on the GT500 as the top dog.

I sure as hell hope the Mach 1 doesn't turn out to be an appearance package available for the V6. In an attempt to help the v6 sell better. haha But I would not be mad if the Mach 1 ends up having a variant of the v6 ecoboost. That could be interesting. Now if the v6 Ecoboost shows up in the GT500, ala the Ford GT, I will be mad. :bowrofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info