2016 BMW 7 series: Get it here!

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Here's The 2016 BMW 7 Series Way Before You're Supposed To See It

It's obviously jacked up in the pictures but I dig it. The interior I'm not so sold on. It's not bad but compared to the A8 it's pretty meh. And then the new S Class. It doesn't really hold a candle to that.

I like it though. I'm not a fan of the ass of the current car and the whole look is a little long in the tooth. This is a nice progression.

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
I never was a fan of the 7 series. They always seem to have had problems and you hardly see any of them on the road. At least where I'm at. I have always been a fan of the S-class and the A8. I am a bigger fan now that they come with turbo V8's and not NA V8's. What gas motor comes in the 7 series now?

Edit. Twin turbo inline 6 rated at 315 hp :thumbsdown: or their twin turbo v8 at 445 hp. The turbo V8 can get a 100+ hp increase with just a tune from Dinan.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I never was a fan of the 7 series. They always seem to have had problems and you hardly see any of them on the road. At least where I'm at. I have always been a fan of the S-class and the A8. I am a bigger fan now that they come with turbo V8's and not NA V8's. What gas motor comes in the 7 series now?

Edit. Twin turbo inline 6 rated at 315 hp :thumbsdown: or their twin turbo v8 at 445 hp. The turbo V8 can get a 100+ hp increase with just a tune from Dinan.

The 2009+ model was way better than the Mercedes in my opinion. Not even close. Mercedes stepped up their game big time with the 2014 S and really put that car in a class that's above the 7 and the A8 but before that it was a pretty mediocre car.

If it's my money I think I'm still going A8 4.0T over this but it would be close. I like the S class a lot but it's a little too fancy for me and with a 95k starting price, also out of my budget.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info