Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
2015-lamborghini-huracan-fd.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/05/05/2015-lamborghini-huracan-first-drive-review/

Dont feel like copying pasting. The conclusion kind of sucks (read like a fanboy) but I'll post it anyway.

Some guys have their switches flipped by the all-out attack of track driving in a supercar like this, but I've always found the rhythms of fully focused street driving to be more satisfying. In this Lamborghini, with the afternoon sunlight casting mythic shadows over Andalusian valleys, I think I touched the core of the experience that Huracán is passionately selling. The company knows it has something special on its hands with this one.

That swagger came to the fore when Winkelmann was asked to describe the competition for Huracán, and responded simply: "ourselves." Hell, I'd be cocky if this was the car I was charged with selling, too. Lamborghini will get a minimum of $237,250 for each example sold in the US, which opens the model up to competition from exotics on all fronts, while also narrowing the list of buyers to one-percenters that love fast things. Ferrari's 458 Italia is still the closest thing to a blood rival for Huracán, while McLaren, Porsche and Bentley all make super-fast coupes that compete in the same rare price and performance space. Let's face it, you can't make a terrible choice if you're willing to spend a quarter of a million dollars in the 600-horsepower-plus 'niche'. Still, I'd argue that the Lamborghini badge delivers something no other exotic can offer; a concoction of tech, machismo and motive art.

And, of course, there's nothing at all like a Lamborghini once you've driven one. Nothing so evocative, so sexual or so unrepentant in the way it devours the road. Huracán captures all of this, and seems a mortal lock to become the new best-selling Lamborghini as a result of it. It's not only a worthy Gallardo successor; it's a magnificent one. I'll trade time behind the wheel for a cracking headache any time Lamborghini is offering up the keys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info