Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
IN BEFORE RICH TAKES A STEAMY DUMP ON THIS THREAD.

CTReiCA.png

Like each of its seven predecessors, the new Turbo sets a new segment benchmark for overall drivability. And even though some may discount its engineering black magic and lack of an available manual transmission, it remains a driver's car of the first order. It intentionally lacks the rawness and engagement of Porsche's own GT3 (still lighter and quicker around a race circuit), but it more than makes up for this deficiency with impressive and all-encompassing capabilities. Owners may load the Turbo's front trunk with luggage and rapidly drive it across an expansive continent, unchallenged by any road or weather condition, and arrive at the destination completely rested.

That versatility is what truly sets the new 911 Turbo and Turbo S apart from its competitors. It is a no-compromise daily driver, podium-winning club day racer and a buttoned-up luxury car for every black tie dinner. Lacking any known challenger of equal all-around accomplishment, I'd argue that Porsche's new 911 Turbo is the world's most talented street car.

z2TJrHv.png

Full Review
2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S First Drive - Autoblog

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
:rofl:

nothing like comparing a car from 15 years ago to today because they look similar. :rofl:
[MENTION=1991]mr.gto[/MENTION] is always good for a good laugh.

I was simply stating that 90 percent of porches never change they all look the same. even top gear was like please try something new. At least im good for a laugh i guess might just create a new account to stop all the bull shit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info