Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Time for Ford to fucking step up their game :bowdown: wow. i'm shocked by this move to say the least.
Chevrolet has announced the availability of a new Dusk Edition package for the 2013 Camaro coupe and convertible. It is specifically available for 2LT and 2SS trims and incorporates features from the RS Appearance Package as well as a handful of other unique touches.

For starters, the Dusk Edition gets coated in Blue Ray Metallic paint, a new color for 2013. The Dusk also gets halo HID headlights, 21-inch Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels, and summer performance tires. Convertible models come equipped with a blue cloth top.

Inside the Dusk Edition, the cabin is outfitted in Mojave leather interior and yellow stitching on the seats, shift knob, steering wheel and arm rests. The soft-touch instrument panel is delivered in the same Mojave color as the seats, and the interior is capped off with Blue Ray Metallic door inserts.

The Dusk Edition package fetches an MSRP of $5995 and will be available through December of this year.

2013-chevy-camaro-dusk.jpg

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
Ford just announced today that they will be offering an Eddie Bauer edition Mustang for the 2013 year. This news comes on the heels of Chevrolet's release of it's long awaited Dusk edition Camaro earlier this week. These two recent leaps forward with their respective halo cars is expected to completely revitalize the American auto industry by year's end while curing acne and settling the Syrian conflict.

...and then the report placed the pistol in his mouth and pulled the trigger...

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Is camaro still outselling Mustang or did Mustang pull ahead yet

It's close. Mustang sold more this month but Camaro is up for the year, but not by much. That will likely change if Mustang sales continue to climb. Ford is far into the switchover of 2013s that saw incentives on 2012 models, plus there were big changes for 2013 to the Mustang. The Camaro isn't as far into 2013 deliveries yet and doesn't have as significant changes.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
I can't believe people would spend 6K on this shit, let alone 1K.... Loved the sarcasm mook loooooool.

By my calculations (very scientific) the paint must have jizz specs in it coated in gold or cost around 3K for the Duuuuuuuuuusk. Then the wheels must be 2K, and then the rest of the shit = 1K. Makes sense to me.

What a joke GM.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
...and then the report placed the pistol in his mouth and pulled the trigger...

They should come up with something more worthwhile, like a Justin Bieber edition.

Speaking of people who should put a pistol in their mouth. lol

And jesus christ the "Camaro Dusk Edition"??? Really? They are charging $6k more for some bullshit paint, wheels, and different color stitching on the leather and they couldn't come up with a better name than that? But I suppose this is coming from the same design and marketing team who thought up the retarded cabin and trunk layout of the new Camaros so I am not surprised.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info