đź“° Auto News PLEASE!!! DO THIS NOW!!!!

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Go to National Motorists Association Foundation and become a member!

National Motorists Association Website

They need more people and money to fight the unbearable rules heading our way with surveillance and fines.

It's getting ridiculous folks, there will be NO REASON to have anything more than a 4 cylinder shit box if the FED and the STATES get there way, we MUST stick together and keep big brother off our backs.

PLEASE do this, and get involved. We are loosing FREEDOMS and LIBERTIES all the time due to surveillance and it has to stop!

Thank you for considering this organization. I have been a member for a long time and give them money each year.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
UNBELIEVABLE.......JUST UNFKGBELIEVABLE that no one would even reply much less get involved. This is exactly what's wrong with America. We just sit back and do nothing expecting it all to be alright.

I'm guilty also, it's true, but I really would like to have encouraged some new members to NMA because they are working for us, and we need all the help we can get when it comes to fighting surveillance.

Eh, whatever. I just feel bad for the young. They will never have the opportunities that I did on the highway.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
What has this organization accomplished so far? Any measurable results or changes?

Or do they just stand out at street corners screaming for all sorts of causes and get nothing done.

I know nothing of them so just asking.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
UNBELIEVABLE.......JUST UNFKGBELIEVABLE that no one would even reply much less get involved. This is exactly what's wrong with America. We just sit back and do nothing expecting it all to be alright.

I'm guilty also, it's true, but I really would like to have encouraged some new members to NMA because they are working for us, and we need all the help we can get when it comes to fighting surveillance.

Eh, whatever. I just feel bad for the young. They will never have the opportunities that I did on the highway.

Being an idiot and doing 15394543 mph on bias ply tires, driving drunk back from Wisconsin when their legal drinking age was 18, getting into cars that had no safety features except putting more metal into the car mentality, yeah I am sure going to miss that. :jerkit:

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
No I didn't kill myself as much as some people would like that. I stay alive just to spite them.

I became a member several years ago and sent the then $35.00 annual fee and then became a lifetime member for a 1 time donation of $350.00 and every so often I send what I can.

They have an excellent ticket fighting program for you as well as enable you to get good legal advice. They have been instrumental in causing states to remove red light cameras as well as photo radar.

The Police could have done all these things many years ago but the reason they didn't is because we would not let it happen. Today in this deaf dumb and blind society of people who only care about themselves much less just don't give fuck the Govt., is becoming so aware of your every move that we will NOT be able to drive without some sort of ticketable offense and we will be caught, and we will suffer all the consequences imposed such as credit checks, insurance premiums etc.,

I give them money because at least someone is fighting for us.

If you check out the web site and don't see the desire, so be it, I just asked that you look.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
So you want me to give money to an organization that is fighting to keep people from getting tickets even though they broke the law? Red light camera ticket = you ran a fucking red light. Speed cameras = you were fucking speeding.

1219623217146.jpg.%5Broflposters.com%5D.myspace.jpg

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Here are their key points:

The National Motorists Association is a driver advocacy organization that promotes:

-Traffic laws fairly written and reasonably enforced
Full due process rights for motorists --- in the courts, on the streets, and in their vehicles
-Traffic penalties based on sensible standards that differentiate between responsible behavior and demonstrated unsafe behavior
-Reasonable highway user fees assessed for maintaining and improving highway infrastructure, not for wasteful overhead or unrelated projects
-Traffic safety produced by sound engineering solutions, not by arbitrary measures (such as speed traps or red-light cameras) designed to generate profits
-Driver education emphasizing early advanced driving-skill development, both on-road and in controlled learning environments

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004

The National Motorists Association is a driver advocacy organization that promotes:

Full due process rights for motorists --- in the courts, on the streets, and in their vehicles
-Traffic penalties based on sensible standards that differentiate between responsible behavior and demonstrated unsafe behavior
-Reasonable highway user fees assessed for maintaining and improving highway infrastructure, not for wasteful overhead or unrelated projects
-Traffic safety produced by sound engineering solutions, not by arbitrary measures (such as speed traps or red-light cameras) designed to generate profits
-Driver education emphasizing early advanced driving-skill development, both on-road and in controlled learning environments

Thank you. Now you see why I am a member.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006

Speed limits imposed are arbitrary? Running red lights is arbitrary?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info