đź“° Auto News Chevrolet Cruze Interior: It's Good?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I really like it, although the steering wheel looks like it was stolen straight from a Honda (below, last picture)

x11ch_cz004.jpg

x11ch_cz005.jpg

gal_lg5.jpg

And a reminder of the outside:

000_0chevycruze.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
not too shabby oddly enough, exterior isnt much though

yeah, that interior is quite nice i'll admit. but the exterior still has to win me over. it doesnt look BAD, it just looks rather..uninspired. i think its the huge chevy emblem on the grill. each year gm is in business that emblem seems to get bigger and bigger on all their cars. sticks out way too much

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
yeah, that interior is quite nice i'll admit. but the exterior still has to win me over. it doesnt look BAD, it just looks rather..uninspired. i think its the huge chevy emblem on the grill. each year gm is in business that emblem seems to get bigger and bigger on all their cars. sticks out way too much

When they ran that poll on which logo was to be their final logo outright, I voted for the Blue Bowtie... Shit is wierd without the blue bowtie... It's like having a Neon Green Pontiac Arrowhead...

This car has a bit of an aggressive look to it on the front fascia...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info