Wants to stall

Myprixxx

Jan 18, 2012
So I have spent the last week on and off working on installing a S2IC on my car, which has an L32 in it.

Got everything together, and it seems like when the car is running at idle, if i go to give it gas it almost dies then catches itself. It has pretty much always done this, since the N* anyway, but never this pronounced.

Does this seem like something maybe a vacuum leak would cause? I blocked the EGR off and of cours had the LIM off, but I think those got sealed correctly.

I am just trying to see whether this is related to something having gone wrong on install or if this is just my car saying it needs a better tune.

Myprixxx

Jan 18, 2012
does the car have any sort of tune after the northstar t-body? what are you doing for a MAF? also, have you checked for vacuum leaks? spray around the intake with a bottle of parts cleaner and see if the engine rpm changes.

It had the lq4 maf and those tables are I think the pcm

I did do this but couldn't tell if there was anything correlating to me spraying the fluid. I will give this another go

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• M
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list