My new/future 04 DD GS

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
:bigthumb: Thanks to James and TG for the push... literally

Been wanting an 03/04 gs as my daily for awhile now. Got it! 04 GS, will be a bit before its in DD action, but soon.jpg

TG stuntin'
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Designer edition bitches! :s00ls:
5.jpg

Thanks again to M_Dogg for the hookity hookup and I'll be sure to take good care of her!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
well motor and trans were fucked so it got a whole new low mile drivetrain L26/67 and a 3.05fdr non HD 04+ trans (so we now have its HD axcle for a spare for the TR since my only spare is currently in the TR after i stripped the splines last year.

going good,and its def getting there. today CJ and I shot the shit and did some work to this heap....
its deffinatly typical DDR slowjunk....as it sits right now:
IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
they are alright headers but im not a fan of how much of a cunt they are to get the trans dipstick installed.
it would seem that the stripped crossover bolts were partially or wholey due to the coating applied to the headers and the nuts not being tapped to remove the excessive coating that destroyed the threads. i chased em with a tap but one was too far gone, the other apeared to be the point they hung the headers from as the threads were only slightly damaged, the other was threaded in and i put an additional nut on the backside for fear of pulling the threads out and having a leak down the road.
i still prefer welded and modified PS headers

took me 30minutes to dig through my pile of axles to find a minty nonHD pass axle too :rofl:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i appear to have forgotten to give an honorable mention to CJ for stopping by and showing off his meticulously restored pacecar, solve an issue with his maf (and to my delight help pare down my rather large collection of 95-98 maf's) and lend a hand with hk's junkheap.
always nice to have an extra hand and hear the tale of a cars return to life...this is the second time ive been suprized by a dustmonkey :s00ls:
thanks bud

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info