start up problem

ProjectGTP

Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grey/black smoke. Smells like its running rich for that time it does it. The heads are zzp refurbished ones with maybe 2k miles on them. The bottom end is a l26 with said 15k miles. Been fine since I put everything together about 2k miles ago. I got it tuned by prj for a n* tb and 42.5# injectors and was fine for a month until I started noticing it running weird on a cold start up. I had this problem last year and it was the iac valve. But it ran way worse on start up. I'm thinking its the maf but I'm not sure.

ProjectGTP

Addict
Jan 24, 2011
It was tuned in person by prj and ran fine after that for about a month. It just does this stupid thing when u first start the car. If I try to drive right after starting it the car bogs a lil and then accelerates more than I wanted.

I haven't checked the fpr yet and that sounds like a good thing to do. It's the same one thats been on the car since I got it 2yrs ago. I don't know how long before that. I'm going to check that today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info