180 T-stat??

04Intimidator

Mar 1, 2011
So I switched over to a 180 tsat an it seems like the temp gauge reads alittle higher when its in drive, I made sure I got out all the air using the bleeder screw an my fans finally just kicked on with this temp heres a pic,
I have no leaks,
DSCN2144.jpg

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
The thermostat just opens at 180* instead of 195* the motor can still get over that temp if its being beat on or in the summer or what not. I would drive it for a few days monitoring the temp so you can get alllll the air bubbles. If it still reads hi then I would double check that the thermostat actually reads 180 and that they didnt eff up

04Intimidator

Mar 1, 2011
The thermostat just opens at 180* instead of 195* the motor can still get over that temp if its being beat on or in the summer or what not. I would drive it for a few days monitoring the temp so you can get alllll the air bubbles. If it still reads hi then I would double check that the thermostat actually reads 180 and that they didnt eff up

yea thats the first thing I made sure that is said 180 on the bottom, but ill keep checking for any air in the system as the day goes on thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list