1997 GTP SOLD ***CamaroKidZ28s car***

bluegpgtp

Regular
Jan 22, 2008
Bourbonnais, IL
Real Name
Doug
Ok since i found the tread and it got froze i figured i would post a new one to let anyone who was interested in 1997 gtp parts know that the car is no longer available. He was taking a long time getting back on prices because he was waiting to talk to me before he did anything. This was difficult becausee i am currently deployed in Afghanistan and working 12 hours a day 7 days a week so im not real easy to get ahold of. I bought my car back and will be fixing it and driving it. er eventually (next year once i get home). I kinda had dibs as i built the car and he is my brother.... Thanks for everyones interest and patience. o ya.. and for the record.. 1700 as the best offer is an insult.. i originally paid 3800 just for the trans... gotta be realistic..

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Dont get all worked up, you arent on here enough to know that daturbosix will low-ball the hell out of anyone for a car/parts... then the rest of us jumped in to be funny

Your brother caused quite the uproar with the car, has some very rare parts that MANY people want, probably wasnt the best idea to post it up without even having prices in mind, people want that shit NOW

If you do decide to sell it or part it out, there are a lot of people interested in most, if not all of your mods

Good luck with it, sucks its gonna sit for so long

bluegpgtp

Regular
Jan 22, 2008
Bourbonnais, IL
Real Name
Doug
Dont get all worked up, you arent on here enough to know that daturbosix will low-ball the hell out of anyone for a car/parts... then the rest of us jumped in to be funny

Your brother caused quite the uproar with the car, has some very rare parts that MANY people want, probably wasnt the best idea to post it up without even having prices in mind, people want that shit NOW

If you do decide to sell it or part it out, there are a lot of people interested in most, if not all of your mods

Good luck with it, sucks its gonna sit for so long

ya i know he should have spoke to me first but he wanted to know what his options were if i didnt want the car... he was making payments on a car that he couldnt drive and he is about to start a new job that is an hour drive each way and all he had was a jeep that gets 8mpg... and ya there are a lot of desireable parts.. i picked em... :smile:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info