Ive never seen this car.....

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
He's been trying to sell that car for a while on Craigslist. Someone either posted it here or on ClubGP before. Wouldnt be a bad buy, if the price was alittle more reasonable IMO. Though he does have a good amount of money into it...

Turbo kit doesnt look TOO bad compared to some of the hacked together ones on ClubGP.

If I had some money laying around a could dump this POS for a good amount I'd consider picking that up.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
He's been trying to sell that car for a while on Craigslist. Someone either posted it here or on ClubGP before. Wouldnt be a bad buy, if the price was alittle more reasonable IMO. Though he does have a good amount of money into it...

Turbo kit doesnt look TOO bad compared to some of the hacked together ones on ClubGP.

If I had some money laying around a could dump this POS for a good amount I'd consider picking that up.

Yeah, that was me. I posted it on here a while back. Think he wanted $15k then.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I thought it had more done to it before. Now its just saying CAI, pulley, tune, and DP.

Im pretty sure that's all it ever had. All show, no go.

The old PFYC GP is in Ottawa still, just saw the guy today driving it on my way home. He did a nice little burnout after having to wait for a train.

That's what I thought. Seeing it for-sale listed in Mount Prospect, made me think another owner bought it.

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5401826&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

Look like there's some more info on this car...

The only issue it has is the tranny of course :) Not really an issue. When Paul (prj) was helping with a street tune we noticed that at WOT the tranny hesitates to shift from 1st to 2nd and the converter does not want to go into lockup. I DRIVE IT EVERYDAY. Don't think that its blown. It still pulls real hard (if hanging with crotch rockets is easy :) )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info