New DP and Cat-Back

My cat is bad and my cat-back is rusted out so I need to get new of both...was looking at the ZZP SS bolt-on DP w/cat and a magnaflow cat-back. I don't plan on doing much to the car in the near future so would 2.5" be OK or is there really a need for 3" on the DP? I'm looking for something that is near stock sound-wise so if anyone has any advice that'd be greatly appreciated.

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
first off what do you want to do to the car? if your not planning on modding it or anything try to find a stock dp/catback... if you want to mod it def get the 3" dp unless you plan on getting headers, stock catback is good with a 3" dp and will do just fine call morad or look around for a used catback, if u find a good deal on a 3" catback id say pick it up

sp_dynasty

I AM THE STIG
Oct 2, 2008
I will probably add a 3.4" pulley in the future and a few other things that need to come with but I doubt much more than that...I was going to look at a used cat-back but was wondering what material they are made of? I want SS so it lasts forever with all the snow/salt and bullshit we have up here

if u want to mod more later on you def want the 3" dp, ive got the zzp ss one on my car for 3+ years now its still going great, and if u want a little tone then go for a 3" catback and youll be happy

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info