Its offical

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So I got my 8 rib crank pulley on, I took it in, and guess what?? ZZP sent me a 6 rib. I dont know how it happened. I ordered this in january, car was in storage so I wasnt in a hury to get it on. Also, I never opened the box to check it out. Kind of dumb fo me dont you think? Anyways I paid to have that dam thing installed and when they went to put the 8 rib belt on they called me and said it will not fit. I sent zzp an email, I hope they fix it or im fucked and will not make they dyno at the end of the month. And to make things worse, The new pulley is on my car so I will have to get the right one and bring it in to be installed and then ship the other one back. Has anyone ever heard of this happening to anyone else?? On the sheet that came with the Pulley/Balancer it says Buick pulley-balancer, does that matter??

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
Get this, ZZP will not send me a 8 rib crank before I send them back the 6 rib. Also, they knew about this problem, they said they recieved a bad shipment of 6 ribs instead of 8 back in january. They didnt even notify the people who bought them to see if they had the right one. So now I have to pay to get it taken off and pay for my stock one to be put back on, and then pay for the 8 rib to be put back on when it comes. And no compensation at all for something that was NOT my mistake. After all the years I have shopped there and everything I have bought I cant believe they would pull this. I dont care what the fuck there policy says, they fucked up, the could atleast send me the right pulley overnight so I can get it on and avoid a third install.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Thanks for the pm :rofl: as for your issue here, it's their "standard policy" Zoomer and gang won't go out of their way even if they're the the ones that f-ed up. You always have to return the junk first no matter how much of a bitch it is to take it off the car, they can care less, and then finally you'll get the right stuff. :hs: 3800 junk.com

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
This is the main reason wbody store is doing so well because zzp is consistently screwing over their customers and moving to the wbody store. They'll never own up to it, they don't care, they never will care, therefore if you want the 8-rib just follow his rules, and wait. After you get it email him and call him a sissy little eye shadow wearing prick or something if it takes the stress off. I told turbo tim he was a little bitch :dunno: He said "Thanks"

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
This is the main reason wbody store is doing so well because zzp is consistently screwing over their customers and moving to the wbody store. They'll never own up to it, they don't care, they never will care, therefore if you want the 8-rib just follow his rules, and wait. After you get it email him and call him a sissy little eye shadow wearing prick or something if it takes the stress off. I told turbo tim he was a little bitch :dunno: He said "Thanks"

DAM YOU GOT GANGSTER!!!

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Get this, ZZP will not send me a 8 rib crank before I send them back the 6 rib. Also, they knew about this problem, they said they recieved a bad shipment of 6 ribs instead of 8 back in january. They didnt even notify the people who bought them to see if they had the right one. So now I have to pay to get it taken off and pay for my stock one to be put back on, and then pay for the 8 rib to be put back on when it comes. And no compensation at all for something that was NOT my mistake. After all the years I have shopped there and everything I have bought I cant believe they would pull this. I dont care what the fuck there policy says, they fucked up, the could atleast send me the right pulley overnight so I can get it on and avoid a third install.

ZZP got a "bad" shipment of these pulleys yet they didn't return them to where they bought them? Do they come preboxed or something? Another person that didn't look at the product before.

I agree with others, they pretty much "own" the 3800 market and think they can do whatever the fuck they want. Ill buy from WBS now that they have fast shipping. Although sometimes I guess I will have to buy from ZZP for somethings.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info