ClubGP is so awesome sometimes...

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Seriously this guy has Internet turetts or something. So he bought some fuel rails and took them to some mechanic who has probably never worked on aftermarket parts and he did something to cause them to leak. Yep, sounds like his problem not your friends.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
n57640346597_1427436_6971185.jpg

Tommy, you gotta put a and / together inbetween fuck so it looks like this.

Fu.ck

No period though. And put the / on the inside. Tried typing it out but it kept bolding shit. :rofl:

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
anything that is assembled can be disassembled, did the 1st gens come with pipe threads? i thought they were an-to-an oring style fittings, in which case, drilling/grinding away the fitting to remove the snap ring safely without damaging the rails is the best solution, as an an to an oring fitting is pretty damn cheep.

im wondering how skilled/knowledgable his mechanic is though...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
ClubGP sucks. Everytime i have tried to sell something on there those retards ask for a million pictures and then never have the money, and just pretty much flake out on you after days of email correspondence and picture taking.
Back when that forum was in it's hayday you could get almost as much for stuff used as you would new. There was so much competition from people wanting to buy your stuff that sellers would post a price and a deadline and the person with the highest offer over the asking price at the end of the deadline would get the item.

It was ridiculous.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info