sterring problem

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I had that shit pop up on my car from time to time and nothing never came of it... I would just restart the car and it would go away...lol If something is wrong, I would guess abs related. I would not be worried about it...

lol x2 i would do this all the time, i though it has something to do with a wheel speed sensor or something in/along those wires idk

GLIKENNY

Hooligan
Oct 7, 2008
Darien, Illinois
Real Name
Kenny
either a fault exists with all three (ground, fuse etc) or your alternator is dieing and the pcm is shutting down components to keep you driving.

whats your cars build date?

I dont think its the alternator, my voltage stays around 14.70. I dont know the build date, where do i locate that info. I did look it up on a website once, but i forgot what it was.

Frosty, if another issue pops up, i will be glad to put this over a cliff. beer is on me. lol.

I hope its not a wheel bearing or abs sensor. im getting tired of replacing them. if i have to do the bearings again, it will be the 4th time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info