replacing GTP wheel bearings?

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
did you get one yet?

I've got 3 more to look at tonight, one is looking like a good possibility as long as the guy doesnt have his head up his ass on the price.

Needs wheel bearings and exhaust. 144k. Ad says make an offer...

CAI box is covered in performance stickers and ZZPerformance badge is right across the rad support...

I think I'm gonna offer $2500.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
No idea what to look at to chew the guy down on price, but with mods and whatever, I'm concerned on the trans...

let alone the obvious bearings and whatever...

right on... i think you are on track tho... but yeah... tranny's just used junkyard 4t65hd's are like 500ish id say...

A no brainer, but check under the blower snout and in that area for coolant and ask when/if the intake gaskets have been replaced and by whom.

:werd:

i would prolly do the lim gaskets, coolant elbows, valve cover gaskets, coolant o rings, and injector o rings, just for piece of mind... which is like 100$ worth of parts... but then you are golden.

jeff99gtp

Regular
Sep 9, 2008
or you can buy my gtp! it has a rebuild tranny on it with a nice shift kit, 40k on the lower end(not the original bottom end, if you want the story i can tell you) basic 3.5 set up (headers, intake, tstat, you now the usual with a tune), and then 81k on the body and has never seen a winter. but im probably asking a little much then what you are looking to spend. but hey if you did buy mine you wouldnt have to worry about anything!!! ohh and there isnt ANY rust on the body to my knowing. asking 6200 OBO.

ohh and it also has new speakers all around with a 7 inch flip up touch screen dvd player. and good tires on it too lots of life left.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info