GP Aniversery spoiler.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
It is not going to be a bolt on and go type deal with a SE or Aniversary spoiler.

Those spoilers do not line up with any of your current spoiler holes. Plus they sit back a lot further. So you will be revealing the lines of your current spoiler so you will almost definatly have to have the trunk touched up at the very least. The under side of my old GP when I did the SLP gen 2 was all sorts of fucked up, and it was only 4 years old at the time.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I've had this god damn SE spoiler (freshly painted) sitting in my room for the longest time. I'm looking for a trunklid that doesn't have a spoiler so I can drill my own holes and mount this bitch.

Black SEs should be a dime a dozen at a bone yard I would think. Just pick one up, polish the bitch, wala.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You'd think! I look every time I go to the yard, and every car there has a spoiler, including the SE's lol

Thats messed up. I actually found a guy with a forest green SE with no spoiler I was gonna ask to swap with for my gen 2, but Chaosdragon said he would take care of my trunk lid. So I didnt go that route.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I've had this god damn SE spoiler (freshly painted) sitting in my room for the longest time. I'm looking for a trunklid that doesn't have a spoiler so I can drill my own holes and mount this bitch.

hey goofnut.

werent you taking the one that devin has?

he filled the holes for you.....

just get it painted.... itll work...... :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info