:hsugh:

:ford:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
coughturboitheavykevycough

if i can find a beater for the winter and/or start stocking up like you did, its very possible i could switch to turbo for next year, we'll see idk

:bowrofl: i saw you lurking in the htread for 5 minutes and would have put money on you were getting a picture of a KB to post in this thread as your response haha

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Eh, I am work so I will leave it on a thread and go back to work... and I was trying to put :noes: in there, but decided to go with "oh" I guess... haha

lol, yea i figured it would be a KB or a noes, then you put "oh" and i was QUITE dissapointed, ya hear me :tear: i tell ya, :tear:

Very nice. What pump you have going on now? Also, are the inlets and outlets the same size on your S2 and the ZZP FMIC?

i have a flojet, and you can read my mind for what i email zzp about, just want to make sure the piping under there already can work without having to change anything, hoping so!

gotta add a res too, so im looking for a good one, heard the 98 coolant bottles are a great idea :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info