ZZP HIDs

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
There should be the first indication of a problem...

regular 9007 bulbs have three prongs...

and there are four types of HID kits out there...

9007-1: (which you have) one set of HIDs with no highs
9007-2: HID arc for lows and Halogen bulb on same unit for highs
9007-3: Telescoping HID kit that creates highs/lows by moving the arc back and forth with electromagnets (telescoping)
9007-4: dual HID arcs with two ballasts required for each side totalling 4 ballasts for highs and lows

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Rebel, i explained it to him, he now understands to READ carefully. He got the wrong shit BUT it doesn't matter the "high" is a halogen light that's completely useless. It's called cheap, if that's the route you go then you pay for it. Real dual filament HID's cost a lot more than that and no GP guy would ever buy them cause you're all cheap (no offense) but you can't complain about something not being what you wanted when you get the fake ass version. You get what you pay for

/thread

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Rebel, i explained it to him, he now understands to READ carefully. He got the wrong shit BUT it doesn't matter the "high" is a halogen light that's completely useless. It's called cheap, if that's the route you go then you pay for it. Real dual filament HID's cost a lot more than that and no GP guy would ever buy them cause you're all cheap (no offense) but you can't complain about something not being what you wanted when you get the fake ass version. You get what you pay for

/thread

:werd: I even went cheap with the VVME kit, as the Telescoping kit sometimes has issues, but hey... I got Highs

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
lows:
lowswithfogs.jpg

highs:
highs.jpg

Once again, crappy pics, but if you want to see them in person, that can be arranged too...

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Man i've been had, a gp guy that actually bought something sort of expensive even though it's still a knockoff. That would be the biggest waste of money for myself since my lows are more than bright enough, however, i wouldn't mind being able to blind certain people with my HID high beams. That would def teach them to drive with their brights on since they wouldn't be able to see for 20-30 seconds.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Man i've been had, a gp guy that actually bought something sort of expensive even though it's still a knockoff. That would be the biggest waste of money for myself since my lows are more than bright enough, however, i wouldn't mind being able to blind certain people with my HID high beams. That would def teach them to drive with their brights on since they wouldn't be able to see for 20-30 seconds.

ROFL

they are the 9007-3 kit from VVME.com
Dual-beam kit (9007-3 telescoping)

I got HID Fogs too...
Single Beam kit (880)

At the time I got them, it was $168 and some change, including the $49 shipping charge

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info