Pulley Puller

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Do you have a Cobra? Do I know you or know someone you know very well? I have the nice Billet Flow pulley puller for the 03/04 Cobra eatons. Only issue is I don't have time until after the 15th of April and I stopped loaning it out anymore (missing pieces, long time returning, etc.).

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
A 3 jaw will mangle the pulley and It won't get the pulley back on. He needs a puller/installer that looks like:

199_1.jpg

Or

IPT-100_300.jpg

I have the ZZP puller (top picture) and would be willing to help you out. What town do you live in?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
I can probably make these. Let me see it in person one of thees days and just to get some sizes
i have one of those as well as a pulley boys unit...i can see one improvment i made...a torrington bearing and push stud at the face of the puller screw when removing the pulley...wayyy less friction...i also have another larger torrington i use for installing...

they make it good i make it better... lol

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
i have one of those as well as a pulley boys unit...i can see one improvment i made...a torrington bearing and push stud at the face of the puller screw when removing the pulley...wayyy less friction...i also have another larger torrington i use for installing...

they make it good i make it better... lol

Make me a blue print Kthx

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info