BMR Strut Braces

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Out of all the suspension mods I've done, they still don't compare to the difference that adding a set of low-profile, stickier tires made to the car. There's no comparison. When I put the stock-sized tires back on, the car feels like a mess.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Out of all the suspension mods I've done, they still don't compare to the difference that adding a set of low-profile, stickier tires made to the car. There's no comparison. When I put the stock-sized tires back on, the car feels like a mess.

I bet!!! 6.5" wide tires look(and obviously perform) horrid on these cars. Bullitts are 8" aren't they?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
as everyone else said... best single thing is a set of low-pro high speed rated tires

HD sways and trailing arms

then if you dont do the buick 20 buck bars which are pretty good front and back.... otherwise as you know on my car i have bmr STB front and back and their sways front and back etc etc.. basically all the HD suspension stuff you can get on 3800performance site

but without a set of low-pro tires in W/Y/Z rating the car will still handle shitty... i have snow tires that dont even have a sideway rating lol, its awful

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info