Job Promotion

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
We'll guys it's been a lot of fun over the years... they closed my division and I'm leaving Panasonic at the end of the month, luckily they have a nice severence package in place for me and extended health insurance, but not to worry... I was made a really great job offer from one of our company partners and on Nov. 1st I'm moving to Scottsdale, AZ to accept my new role in their Corporate Office. It will be just in time too, I'll get to escape the crazy winters here... hope everyone is doing well these days!

-Mikes1998GTP :)

well..... bye....

2irub2c.jpg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikes1998GTP @ Oct 13 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We'll guys it's been a lot of fun over the years... they closed my division and I'm leaving Panasonic at the end of the month, luckily they have a nice severence package in place for me and extended health insurance, but not to worry... I was made a really great job offer from one of our company partners and on Nov. 1st I'm moving to Scottsdale, AZ to accept my new role in their Corporate Office. It will be just in time too, I'll get to escape the crazy winters here... hope everyone is doing well these days!

-Mikes1998GTP :)
[/b]

Congrats. I lived in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area for 5 years. I still think about moving back there one day. Good luck with the new position.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info