Trying to get ahold of MikeK...

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

yes I did..phone numbers, emails..etc although its cool...No need to anymore, unless he wants to buy me a beer or something. :)

He was thinking of buying my car but after numerous attempts to get a final decision I assumed he wasn't interested anymore and the car was sold to someone else.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GraFFix @ Oct 24 2008, 12:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yes I did..phone numbers, emails..etc although its cool...No need to anymore, unless he wants to buy me a beer or something. :)

He was thinking of buying my car but after numerous attempts to get a final decision I assumed he wasn't interested anymore and the car was sold to someone else.[/b]
WBS doesnt offer phone service anymore. If you call them the message on the VM says to email them.

I

imported_GraFFix

I was PM'd his personal # by other members, Actually I got 2 of them since they werent sure if one was the old one or new one...I didnt call him on the Wbody number, and yes I emailed wbody store from my own email and also from the wbody store website. I did all I could do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info