The Demod Sale...The beginning of the end.

• Thread starter imported_GraFFix
  • Start date
I

imported_GraFFix

Well, I’m gonna start tossing stuff up for sale slowly as it comes off the car. At the moment I have the following parts that can be pulled off the car fairly quick.

-----------

### Thrasher quick change pulley system with 3.0 and 3.25 pulleys $110 obo
If you want it we need to swap snouts since i cant pull the hub off now....or you can take the whole blower with the pulleys for $220 (supercharger needs a coupler though...$30 fix)

------------

### 1997 Alternator..not sure if it fits other years...6 months old only.

$65 obo

------------

### Custom made "GTP" Trunk lid mat: This was made for me by Grand Design mat a while ago. It is a MDF board covered with gray carpet to match the trunk. It has raised letters that say GTP. Goes on the underside of the trunk and is visible when open. Very easy to install, and I will include brand new x-mas tree pins for installation.

$50 or make offer!

img202.jpg

------------

MSP CAI thats a little scratched up and has a few cracks along one side but still functional. Will need a new filter and doesnt have the PCM tray anymore.
I originally paid $260 for it ( Link to product)

$50 obo

img206.jpg

img205.jpg

------------

### Car as a roller - SOLD!

Everything left is OBO at this point...make an offer. you might get lucky!

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GraFFix @ Oct 8 2008, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well, I’m gonna start tossing stuff up for sale slowly as it comes off the car.

At the moment I have the following parts that can be pulled off the car fairly quick.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
18" AE077's with 245-45-18's (tires are decent, but will need to be replaced soon) All the rims are in good condition. one has a little curb rash on it but is not really noticeable unless you really look for it. They do need a good polishing. I will also include the lug nuts for them. All are locking lugs, 4 on one key and 1 on another. (per tire) This comes with 4 rims with tires plus an extra rim that is brand new never been mounted. Still has the hair net on it.

$500 obo[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Gauges and gauge pod: I have 3 Zseries autometer gauges, with bulbs to match the dash, With a 3 pod pillar for a 97-02 GP
I have a A/F gauge, Boost, and Trans Temp with sending unit. Im gonna try to get it out of the car with all the wiring in tact, this way if someone wants they can reinstall them with minimal wiring.

$150 obo (not splitting it up)[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Custom made "GTP" Trunk lid mat: This was made for me by Grand Design mat a while ago. It is a MDF board covered with gray carpet to match the trunk. It has raised letters that say GTP. Goes on the underside of the trunk and is visible when open. Very easy to install, and I will include brand new x-mas tree pins for installation.

$75 obo[/b]
-------------------------

Thats it for now, I will be updating this later tonight with more items. For those wondering what else might be coming, here is a short list.

TOG headers
SLP tips
Thrasher quick change hub with 3.25 and 3" pulleys
Intense 1.9 rockers with Oil restricted push rods (the good rockers)
Autotap (if i can find it lol)
Alternator (Only 6 months old)
Buick strut tower bars
Trailing arms (brand new never installed)
[/b][/quote]

May be interested in the guages and pillar. What color is it?

~Rich

I

imported_GraFFix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoop @ Oct 8 2008, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
damn dude, i dont see the hood on the list....not gonna part that out?[/b]
Someone might be buyin the car minus a few mods im pulling off...the hood will end up going with the car I guess. Although im not sure, and if they dont buy the car from me the whole thing is gonna get stripped down and Ill have lots more stuff...IE: hood, spoiler, race trans, full suspension...etc
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Oct 8 2008, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What are you looking to get for the trailing arms? How soon can they be available?[/b]
They are ready now...their hanging in my garage. The only reason I didnt list a price is because I dont know what they go for new. I cant access GMPD from work to check on the price and I dont want to screw myself. If you can get me the price on a new set and Ill give you my price. which of course will be alot cheaper then GMPD's lol
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lil_d @ Oct 8 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did you run different springs with the rockers? and I may be interested in the the thrasher hub and pulleys.[/b]
Nope I ran the stock springs with them the whole time and didnt have a problem. As far as the pulleys are concerned..Im probably gonna be asking around $150 for the whole setup. But again I have to check some prices when I get home so that could change. So dont hold me to that.

I

imported_GraFFix

Ohh and not to rush anyone or anything, but so far I only have this stuff for sale on this site. But as soon as I get home its going to go on at least 3 other sites. (it would already be up if I wasnt blocked from them at work lol) So basically you guys are getting first shot at everything.

I

imported_GraFFix

Not sure how much im gonna ask for the TOG's yet. I do know that they will need a little sanding and recoated. They have the ceramic coating on them but with the hood I have on the car, shit always got on the engine (water, snow..etc) so they got a little rusty. After I pull em off im probably gonna sandblast em and just paint em with ceramic paint.

Whatever my price is its gonig to be lower then what they usually would sell for. I need to sell this stuff kind of quick. Honestly I dont know what they even sell for now. I know what I payed. So Ill have to do a little diging and see what other used sets go for and come up with a price.

I

imported_GraFFix

Last chance!

You will not find cheaper prices on the items I have left. I will post them on clubgp/ebay tonight to hopefully get rid of them.

Again, I have

Gen1 Rockers and pushrods and pedistal mounts - $200 (you supply bolts)
Trunk lid mat - $50
S/C with Thrasher hub, 3.25 and 3.0 pulleys (needs coupler) $200 or $250 if I fix the coupler. (Cleapest on ebay is $275 just for the S/C)
Stock 97 Throttle body with all sensors (home port job??) $40
ZZP Throttle body spacer $20

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info