2 polished Torque stars, 3.5 inch pulley, front plate filler

Gkain

Oct 9, 2008
I still have 2 torque star rims for sale, they would be perfect for winter or drag radials. $100

IMGP1145a.jpg

I have a 3.5 inch press on pulley. $30

IMGP1248.jpg

And I also have a Arctic white front license plate filler in greta condition. $30

IMGP1400a.jpg

Some other things i have around are a transmission pan gasket with the smaller bolt holes I think for a 2000 and up. $5

I have a used EGR valve that I bought from Ed Morad that I never used I paid $25, however I make no guarantee to the part Ill take $20

I still have a set of Helms Manuals for a 2000 Grand Prix In good shape only some pages have oily smudges on them from use. $90

Please let me know via email of any interest in these parts, and dont be afriad to make offers just dont insult me.

Thanks,

Gary

EMAIL..... [email protected]

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gkain @ Sep 10 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have a used EGR valve that I bought from Ed Morad that I never used I paid $25, however I make no guarantee to the part Ill take $20[/b]
interested and dibs pending conversations...!!!

i will send a email as well but as for this you bought it from him and its because you never used it that you cannot make the guarantee correct?

thanks

Gkain

Oct 9, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Sep 10 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gkain @ Sep 10 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a used EGR valve that I bought from Ed Morad that I never used I paid $25, however I make no guarantee to the part Ill take $20[/b]

i will send a email as well but as for this you bought it from him and its because you never used it that you cannot make the guarantee correct?

thanks
[/b][/quote]

EGR valve sold and shipped, you should get it soon. I sent the tracking number to you via email.

Thanks!!!

Gary

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gkain @ Sep 12 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Sep 10 2008, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gkain @ Sep 10 2008, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks
[/b][/quote]

EGR valve sold and shipped, you should get it soon. I sent the tracking number to you via email.

Thanks!!!

Gary
[/b][/quote]
THANKS!! hopefully i can make my car actually legal on the streets again now...lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list