F/S 1999 Sea Doo GSX Limited with trailer

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
1999 Sea Doo GSX Limited 2 seat personal water craft with trailer

I am unable to get the pictures to post up so please veiw them at my Fquick garage unless somebody can pm on how to do it.

fquick garage gallery of 1999 Sea Doo GSX Limited

I am the second owner of the sea doo. It has only been used in fresh water and is ready to be put in the water and ridden. It is equipped with a 951cc motor that runs great. I have been clocked on radar at 63.7mph and am generally one of the fastest pwc’s on the lake. The engine has 60 hours on it and has a high speed impeller and other upgrades. This GSX limited is equipped with a variable trim system that is fully functional. The vts system allows you to adjust the angle of nozzle to change riding characteristics. It also has a custom ghost flame paint job (red, black and silver) with matching custom seat cover(silver and black) that really makes it stand out. The gauge pack consists of a speedometer and a multifunction display. The multifunction display is digital and has a trim read out and fuel read out displayed at all times. The third display screen can be toggled to one of the following read outs. The read outs are as follows: engine hours, digital clock, water temperature, tachometer, average speed, peak speed, and distance traveled. Please see lists bellow for break down of service history, performance upgrades, appearance upgrades, and trailer service history. I also have two programmed Lanyards and the pwc comes with a cover. I have only put 20 hours on it since June of 2005 and it has not been in the water yet this year. The pwc is located in Elk Grove Village, Il. It has always been stored indoors and winterized during the off season. The Sea doo is registered to my summer property in Wisconsin. Please note that Wisconsin does not issue titles to boats or pwc’s under 16ft(the GSX is 8ft 3inches long). The registration card has a transfer spot and a bill of sale is issued. If you have any more questions about this method please feel free to contact the Wisconsin DNR at 608-266-2621. It has current Wisconsin registration that doesn’t expire till 2010.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or to view the watercraft. I’m looking to get $4800.00 or best offer. However all reasonable offers will be considered. This is a lot of watercraft for the money as the paint and appearance modifications along with the performance modifications are well over $2500 themselves.

Service History
Only Synthetic sea doo 2 stroke oil
New plugs installed July of 2008
New Battery installed end of July 2008
2 Programmed Sea Doo Lanyards
Both carbs rebuilt in Oct. of 2005
VTS(Variable trim system) Box, VTS Motor, VTS boot replaced Aug of 2006
Speedometer speed sensor replaced Aug of 2006
Rebuilt and tuned rave valves June 2007
Impeller, impeller housing, impeller bearings and seals replaced Oct. 2007

Performance Upgrades
Milled cylinder head for added compression
Solas Concorde impeller (Pitch 15/20)
Carbs jetted for upgrades
Worx inlet grate

Appearance Upgrades
BRP light weight racing hood with mirror delete
Custom Ghost flame paint job
Custom hydro turf seat cover to match custom paint
Hydro turf traction mats

Trailer service history
Trade-winds stainless steel trailer
New tires installed June of 2007
Wheel bearings serviced at the beginning and end of every season
Grease seals replaced May of 2008

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list