Howdy

Gooch

Aug 9, 2008
Howdy

Just thought i'd say Hello.

I live in Dubuque, IA(right across the river from IL.)

I drive a 1998 GTP(ugly as hell)

mods include:
S1X cam
Gen V
SLP headers
N*
LQ4 MAF

and other supporting mods

Tranny is currently out of it and am actually picking it up from Chris Harmon(guy in Turtle Lake, WI that does awsome tranny work, owns a turbo'd 98 regal)

when i get that back in the car later next week you can add these items to the mod list:

3.29:1 gears
zzp 4340 Input shaft
zzp pump shaft
zzp 2750 TC

Gooch

Aug 9, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Aug 10 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
welcome to the club! sounds like we will have another member hunting down 11's soon!

edit: just noticed no ic listed...an ic would really open that beast up[/b]

maybe next year it will get IC'd. gonna make a trip to the track in sept. to get some shake down runs in and see what it'll do with 93 in the tank on street tires, then in october when its cold, gonna run the tank dry and hit the track with a set of qtp's and have the car running on straight 110. looking for something in the 12s before the year is done.

no pictures at the moment. but its been in a fender bender and the front clip is forest green and the rest is silver with the clear coat on the passenger side peeling. i just don't care enough about how it looks to fix it. i'd rather make it faster than make it look better.

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gooch @ Aug 11 2008, 05:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ Aug 10 2008, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
welcome to the club! sounds like we will have another member hunting down 11's soon!

edit: just noticed no ic listed...an ic would really open that beast up[/b]

maybe next year it will get IC'd. gonna make a trip to the track in sept. to get some shake down runs in and see what it'll do with 93 in the tank on street tires, then in october when its cold, gonna run the tank dry and hit the track with a set of qtp's and have the car running on straight 110. looking for something in the 12s before the year is done.

no pictures at the moment. but its been in a fender bender and the front clip is forest green and the rest is silver with the clear coat on the passenger side peeling. i just don't care enough about how it looks to fix it. i'd rather make it faster than make it look better.
[/b][/quote]

Go before show! Something those Honda drivers need to understand.

Welcome to the forums.

~Rich

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info