Anybody have Verizon?

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FastKatt @ Aug 4 2008, 09:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just got a Voyager for $50, so far it's a great phone
My Son got my EnV[/b]

I have the voyager aswell. I love how it tells me when I have a new email and emails me reminders to. It does so many cool things it crazy. And I can watch live espn. All and All its a sweet phone. You got it for 50.00. Your lucky I paid 325 with a new contract..

Toasty

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2007
Bolingbrook, IL
i went looking at the new crop of phones in a vzw store this week... i thought i would love the dare... but the touch screen isnt as easy to use as one would think. pressing things is fine, but scrolling through the menus? it's a crapshoot as to what might open when you mean to scroll up/down. there really should be a dedicated part of the menu left for scrolling

i do like the chocolate 3 tho

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (chipmonk212121 @ Aug 2 2008, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I work or Verizon too. Free accessories ey? Shady things comming from the Geneva store ey? Not very smart to post things like that on a public website where other people that work for the same company may browse...[/b]

what are you gonna do tell on him???

i have verizon and my phone is literaly falling apart. ive replaced the phone 5x already. maybe i need a different one.

KRAZR FTL!!!!!!!

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
My blackberry curve arrives by free overnight tomorrow morning, i just left Verizon and moved on to Sprint... $99.99 Simply Everything Plan looked really good! I called Verizon and compared their offerings, they too have a $99.99 Unlimited plan, but then you have to pay a minimum $29.99-$44.99 for an additional data plan, no additions needed for the Sprint plan...

Simply Everything Plan

"Everything your phone, PDA or smartphone can do nationwide - text, surf, email, listen, watch, find and, of course, talk - on one simple plan."

This plan includes:

* Unlimited mobile internet and messaging: Web surfing, email, GPS Navigation, text, BlackBerry® Internet Services (BIS), pictures, video and for capable phones, Sprint Music and Sprint TV®
* Unlimited Direct Connect® and Group Connect® (for capable phones)
* Domestic long distance and roaming

SP8330RIMR_LPI.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info