rt 66 friday, july 25th

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Jul 7 2008, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Jul 7 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes it is.....you bringing your ass down[/b]

IDK, I work till 5. It would probably take me till like 7:00 to get down there with traffic. What am I going to make one pass for $60?
[/b][/quote]
well you could come and watch.....but its understandable if you have to work that late.

Where do you get $60 from? its $15 to enter and another $25 for a race card

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Jul 8 2008, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vipermike2002 @ Jul 7 2008, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Jul 7 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes it is.....you bringing your ass down[/b]

IDK, I work till 5. It would probably take me till like 7:00 to get down there with traffic. What am I going to make one pass for $60?
[/b][/quote]
well you could come and watch.....but its understandable if you have to work that late.

Where do you get $60 from? its $15 to enter and another $25 for a race card
[/b][/quote]

Ill probably come and watch. What are you guys going to bring out? I just guessed $60 as I heard 66 is big money to race.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Jul 8 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We are bringing Rickys car out to see what we can do with it. A few customers are coming down as well.
The whore's motor and tranny are in the car but we are lacking windows at the moment[/b]

I got a driver window for it.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Jul 8 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We are bringing Rickys car out to see what we can do with it. A few customers are coming down as well.
The whore's motor and tranny are in the car but we are lacking windows at the moment[/b]

lol, ricky's car? So he can go out and make some more mid 14 sec passes? lol, i was there when he ran that 15.1@99. How embarrassing was that? Not even that good of a mph, I don't blame him though because the car that he had to race next to was f-ing loud. He needs to get some tires i guess, i didn't have any problem hooking there with a 13.2 rocker only monster! I'll also be there on the 25th see if i can get a 12.5 or faster. If not the time then a 110 or higher mph. Hope everyone shows, its nice to be around familiar cars and people!

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12.99someday @ Jul 16 2008, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SINr247 @ Jul 8 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, ricky's car? So he can go out and make some more mid 14 sec passes? lol, i was there when he ran that 15.1@99. How embarrassing was that? Not even that good of a mph, I don't blame him though because the car that he had to race next to was f-ing loud. He needs to get some tires i guess, i didn't have any problem hooking there with a 13.2 rocker only monster! I'll also be there on the 25th see if i can get a 12.5 or faster. If not the time then a 110 or higher mph. Hope everyone shows, its nice to be around familiar cars and people!
[/b][/quote]
We have to go over his setup again. Somthing is having an issue. His car was in the 13s all day before the IC, headers and cam. Tho he's new setup is completly untuned since the new mods, I was kind of hoping he would be able to sneak another 13 sec pass as is untill we can get his car dailed in. His tires are done, We need to find him a set of slicks if we hope to land anything.
Sounds like your car is running pretty nice tho. Give us a call on the 25th so we can all meet up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info