woot! I finally own it!

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
sent my final payment for the grand prix in thursday :)

Now I can finally start on the vette fund (keeping the TA also) .. it's going to be nice to have 550/month I can put into savings !

Since I bout a house last August , the mortgage, insurance, and taxes combined with the car payment and furniture payments, electronics, etc... have eaten up most of my income (bought a snow blower, self propelled push mower, and a bunch of other stuff , on top of furniture for the entire house, and 4k in electronics lol)

By the 1 year mark I should be debt free other than the mortgage woot! (everything has been 0% so I budgeted for payoff before the end of 0%, plus paying down principal... not even a year into the 30 year mortgage and I only owe 28 years now)

I can't wait for 09 :)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Meggers @ Jun 29 2008, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Enjoy being debt free :D[/b]

well.. i still have 2 months for that... and then 15 years (given my budget for my 30 year mortgage) ... but thanks :)

now I just need to motivate myself to fix my trans am lol it ran last year... when i started it this year in april , it set a cam position sensor code.. replaced the sensor... and it came back right away... so it's either wiring or the camshaft walked .... i've had the intake manifold off for over 2 months now ... but haven't felt like working on the car :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info