this site has died

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Jun 11 2008, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
what has happened to this site. i havent been on it in over a month and i come back and most of the same posts are still towards the top of the list???????[/b]

It's summer... most people on here have lives outside of their GP, whether it's a wife, kids, vacation, etc. The GP crowd is aging on this board (not many teens) and people have other things on their agenda.

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ Jun 12 2008, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
All the car sites I frequent are uber slow right now.[/b]

The Corvette forum I am a member of is always INSANELY busy. If I put up a new post right now in the tech/performance forum, it would be on page 2 by this afternoon. In 2 days, if nobody responds, the posts ends up 2-3 pages back. Definately the most active forum I have ever seen.

~Rich

Edit:Spelling

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
In my case I work 2 jobs so I cant really get on all the time. I also try to get help with tuning my car but nothing ever gets responded to so I lose interest.. I personally Love this site, its helped me so much in the past and some members have gone above and beyond to help me here.. This site has shown me what a car club should be like and it made a lasting impression.. I may not always be posting, but I'm watching..

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mikes1998GTP @ Jun 25 2008, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I haven't been on here in awhile, it looks like there was some major housekeeping... now you can only see the first page or two and thats it... did the server get full? How's everyone doing? Latest with me... started dating a nurse a few weeks ago and I still work at Panasonic...

-Mike[/b]

long time no talk mike. Good to see your doing well.. If I ever get hurt it's good to know I know who to go to.. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info