What a day!

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
So i started working a different shift this week 12-8....I go to lunch at 340 or so, my car is driving fine, i leave work at 8, my car just felt weird for some reason. Then i really start to feel the steering wheel pull to the left and i had to fight it to keep it straight. So i pull over and sure enough my tire is extremely low, so luckly i was about 3 miles from home so i limped her on back home....

I get home get everything ready to pull my tire, crack my first lug loose, second one i bust my locking key almost in half, this isnt the first time this has happened, i hate the damn rounded design. So i am even more pissed b/c i am pretty much stranded and Discount tire is closed....So i get to snoopin around as my tire as to why it went flat.

I look at my valve stem and sure enough its fucking slip.....and on top of that, on the area right behind my valve stem, the chrome plating is nicked/chipped which leads me to believe some ass bag at work slit my valve stem with a knife....I am even more pissed off now. ITS UNBELIEVABLE THAT I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SHIT LIKE THIS AT WORK....WTF!!!!!

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ May 29 2008, 10:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Dude, the same shit happeend to me if you saw my thread on it. Of course, I found out who did it and I fucked them up pretty bad.[/b]

I did see your post..glad you got them....there are cameras but not any that could have seen where i was parked....

Anyways just got back from walking 3 miles round trip to discount tire to get a new key....The guy gave me 2 for free and it looks like they fixed the problem with these key locks, the new ones he gave me are made from hardened steel, almost looks like stainless compared to the old style which looked like cheap galanvized steel.

Well i gotta get started pulling my tire......Ill keep the post going if anything comes of it......

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ Jun 2 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
That sucks man. I didn't drive on my tire long enough for damage, luckily.[/b]

Lucky for you!

BTW i am now for certain that someone messed with my car. Washed her up this weekend all nice and what not and sure enough on my drivers side, i came across two scratches, one on the rear DS door, and a long one on my roof rail above my window. Definately doing a once over for now on before and after i leave work b/c this is rediculous. If it happens again i am going to take matters into my own hands......

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list