camed 06'

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I love the sound of headers in to stock exhaust with this cam, I dont have video or anything yet and the car wont be ready to race for a while, I need bigger injectors and a good tune before I take it to the track, but it is the fastest 3.6 pullied car ive ever rode in lol

brett

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
its sweet, I need a tune and some injectors before I go down that far on the pully scale, I thinking with some race gas and a decent tune I will be good though, but you cant beat the way a car pulls with a 3.0 I cant wait to see it with that and a cam , it already feels stronger than my old regal with a 3.4 lol

Brett

dragon_7xs

Jun 21, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1quick98_gs @ May 31 2008, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
its sweet, I need a tune and some injectors before I go down that far on the pully scale, I thinking with some race gas and a decent tune I will be good though, but you cant beat the way a car pulls with a 3.0 I cant wait to see it with that and a cam , it already feels stronger than my old regal with a 3.4 lol

Brett[/b]

Did u install anythin other mods with that cam?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info