FS couple of things......

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ May 29 2008, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daturbosix @ May 29 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
interested in any trades?[/b]

What do you have for trades???? May be possibly interested.....
[/b][/quote]
i got 2 polished 5 spoke, very good contition.
i was going to use them for slicks

a bunch of SBC race parts, grand national parts.... is there anything specific your looking for?

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daturbosix @ May 29 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ May 29 2008, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daturbosix @ May 29 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
interested in any trades?[/b]

What do you have for trades???? May be possibly interested.....
[/b][/quote]
i got 2 polished 5 spoke, very good contition.
i was going to use them for slicks

a bunch of SBC race parts, grand national parts.... is there anything specific your looking for?
[/b][/quote]

What SBC parts do you have? I'm looking for a dual plane intake for my '68 Vette. Its a 327. Lemme know what you got.

~Rich

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Jun 19 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Jun 18 2008, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bump!

Make me an offer on this stuff! I really want to get rid of it![/b]

Is the puller complete? What is the condition of the main shaft? If all is good, I may be interested.

~Rich
[/b][/quote]

The puller is complete, the main shaft is good. I can run the nut all the way across which means all the threads are ok and not damaged. If you want i can post a better and more close up picture of the main shaft.

Otherwise, its yours if you are satisfied with what i have just said! LMK!

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Jun 19 2008, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Jun 19 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bump!

Is the puller complete? What is the condition of the main shaft? If all is good, I may be interested.

~Rich
[/b][/quote]

The puller is complete, the main shaft is good. I can run the nut all the way across which means all the threads are ok and not damaged. If you want i can post a better and more close up picture of the main shaft.

[/b][/quote]

The thing is, I already have one, but am missing some parts. I was thinking of buying this one so I have an actual complete puller. My main shaft is good too, so maybe I can just grab the remaining parts from a hardware store. If I cant find the stuff that I need, I'll let you know.

I'll take your word on the condition. No reason not to trust you.

~Rich

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Jun 19 2008, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CompGd @ Jun 19 2008, 12:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ Jun 19 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bump!

~Rich
[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

The thing is, I already have one, but am missing some parts. I was thinking of buying this one so I have an actual complete puller. My main shaft is good too, so maybe I can just grab the remaining parts from a hardware store. If I cant find the stuff that I need, I'll let you know.

I'll take your word on the condition. No reason not to trust you.

~Rich
[/b][/quote]

Ok, well just let me know if you want it!

What components do you need b/c i saved everything, even the small washers and the replacement small threaded rod that goes into the end of the main shaft?

Let me know what you decide!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info