GLD on the 1st

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rich @ May 27 2008, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This Sunday? What time? I may come out, but wont be running it. Have a nice exhaust leak right now, and it sounds like shit.

~Rich[/b]
ha! welcome back fella...lol

here are my plans, with a few other people...

http://got3800.com/gldjune1st08.html

bob, are you meeting us up there?

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
im not going to be able to make it this time gents....

today as i was driving home, my ABS light came one (one of the hubs that ive been having problems with, that my mechanic said he fixed, guessing he didnt)

anywho, because of this my breaks begin pulsating and i cannot stop to fast, thus, i do not think that im going to be hitting GLD/Wisconsin with a car that im not trusting to much...sorry to ditch out last minute (i hate when people do this to me on my events) but this one is just something that i dont want to mess around with...

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Jun 1 2008, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wheel hub ehh?? How long have you had those big ole rims??

Unless he replaced it, he didnt fix it. Need new ones.[/b]
this was a on going problem since before i even got the rims, thats why im just going to keep taking it back to him because its just costing him more money to keep servicing it and not put delco in it. Sooner or later ill just tell him that thats the only way to fly....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info