I need somebody with a puller!!!!

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Oct 25, 2007
I had a puller that got it half way off but didnt know the treads were damaged on the main puller rod. So ive got a supercharged car sitting in the driveway not moving. I know i can drive on it with no blower belt i just choose not to. Somebody please help me out. I had a guy that was going to do it and he keeps blowing me off.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaceMyGTP @ May 20 2008, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
it was the rented one kevin (got3800) lent of and it got messed up. So i got the shaft on it. It wont be much work the damn pulley is half way off thats the part that pisses me off the most.[/b]
yea, i sent vince a email and im hoping that he will just pay for what happen (get these new parts) and ill just eat the puller and hang on to it....

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DoubleD99GS @ May 24 2008, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There is a puller sitting in my friends garage down here in hanover park (near schaumburg)... I guess let me know if you wanna come down and try it.

ZZP 2nd gen puller btw.

-DD[/b]

just so everyone knows. vince pulled his pulley off and put his pulley back on AFTER HE FIXED THE ROD HE MESSED UP. so vince didnt mess it up. you can all fuck off. i woudnt have gave you the fuckin puller if it was broke. thats why i tried it on my damn car first. my dad took less then 1/8" off the end of the rod which is like 1.5 treads. if it broke IM SORRY but it worked perectly fine on my car

KEVIN....what if my dad took it to work fixed it and i gave it to the next guy and the shit broke on him. then itd be considered his fault right???? but no i was honest and told you i messed it up and i also told you i was gonna fix it, WHICH I DID

if your gonna bitch about 30 fucking dollars after i just gave you 50 ill give it to you i could care less.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ May 25 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DoubleD99GS @ May 24 2008, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There is a puller sitting in my friends garage down here in hanover park (near schaumburg)... I guess let me know if you wanna come down and try it.

ZZP 2nd gen puller btw.

-DD[/b]

just so everyone knows. vince pulled his pulley off and put his pulley back on AFTER HE FIXED THE ROD HE MESSED UP. so vince didnt mess it up. you can all fuck off. i woudnt have gave you the fuckin puller if it was broke. thats why i tried it on my damn car first. my dad took less then 1/8" off the end of the rod which is like 1.5 treads. if it broke IM SORRY but it worked perectly fine on my car

KEVIN....what if my dad took it to work fixed it and i gave it to the next guy and the shit broke on him. then itd be considered his fault right???? but no i was honest and told you i messed it up and i also told you i was gonna fix it, WHICH I DID

if your gonna bitch about 30 fucking dollars after i just gave you 50 ill give it to you i could care less.
[/b][/quote]

ok dude, whats your fucking problem, i told you i didnt care anymore, i told you that I would pay for it, i told you i didnt want to deal with you saying its not my (your) fault, you cut the rod shorter, you dropped the rod, so yea i think its your fault and you just tried to fix it so you didnt have to put out the $100, do i care?!?!? NOOOOO!!!!! im not going to wine and bitch about getting $30 when i have a good job and $30 isnt anything to me...so, take a chill pill

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaceMyGTP @ May 25 2008, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Vince just a stupid question but when ur dad fixed it he had to heat it up didnt he?[/b]

its not about money. its not about me trying to get out of taking the blame. i could care less what anyone thinks about me and i prob make just as much money as you do kevin. its about the fact that IM BEING BLAMMED EVEN THOUGH IT WORKED ON MY CAR. that alone tells me something dude. accidents happen. shit goes wrong sometimes its not even yuour fault. notsaying its anyones fault not saying its mine. SHIT HAPPENS

do you want 100 bucks or 30 bucks or just forget about it and we go back to not talking. the way i see it youll always see me as a scum bag no matter what i do.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
honestly dude, your making the big deal out of this, not me....i asked for $30 to pay for a replacement bolt kit once, thats all i asked, once...dont worry about it ill take care of it, its not your fault.

and dude, your putting words in my mouth, if i thought you were a scum bag still, i would of never let you borrow the puller and sold my 3.4 pulley to you, i would of just told you to go get bent....but i didnt. Hell i even drove the thing out to you....

the way i see it is that sooner or later someone will need a pulley pulled or something especially with me having got3800.com, so i figure ill just hang on to it. no big deal....your blowing this WAY out of proportion...

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ May 26 2008, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
honestly dude, your making the big deal out of this, not me....i asked for $30 to pay for a replacement bolt kit once, thats all i asked, once...dont worry about it ill take care of it, its not your fault.

and dude, your putting words in my mouth, if i thought you were a scum bag still, i would of never let you borrow the puller and sold my 3.4 pulley to you, i would of just told you to go get bent....but i didnt. Hell i even drove the thing out to you....

the way i see it is that sooner or later someone will need a pulley pulled or something especially with me having got3800.com, so i figure ill just hang on to it. no big deal....your blowing this WAY out of proportion...[/b]

well when somebody texts me at 11 at night when i gotta be up at 4am everyday trying to get pissed at me because im "talking shit" and "putting him into places he dont deserve to be" or whatever he said, it pisses me off because obviously either A. somethings being told as a lie or B. someone else is blowing this way out of proportion. so OBVIOUSLY someones blaming me here

whatever im deleting my account off this site anyways. better yet can an admin go ahead and do it for me

Wessel

The Paint Corrector
Oct 25, 2007
Dude just grow up. when i texted u the only thing i was looking for was to get my name from being thrown around. i dont like people trying to make me sound like a piece of shit!If thats the way ur going to act then go back to high school! im sure u'll fit in very well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info