FS: ZZP Braided SS Brake Lines (for F-Body Swap)

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
I have a brand new set of ZZP stainless braided brakelines still in the sealed bag. They have the longer fronts to do the F-Body upgrade.

Save yourself $5 bucks and shipping costs.

$85 picked up.

Please post or PM if interested.

Thanks
Tom

From the site:

Stainless brake line kit for your Wbody replaces all of your factory rubber lines. Provides a more responsive and firm brake pedal by eliminating the “spongy” feel that often accompanies stock rubber brake lines.

PTFE inner hose covered by braided stainless steel
Plastic coating keeps them looking new and makes cleaning easy
Includes 8 copper crush washers
DOT approved

655_1.jpg

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaturdaysGS @ May 20 2008, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Say you already have SS brake lines, if you do the F-Body upgrade, you NEED these lines?[/b]

Yes. The stock caliper has the banjo bolt in the center of the caliper. The F-body version have the banjo bolt about inch below the center of the caliper.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silvapain @ May 20 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Interested. Where are you located, and do you take PayPal?[/b]

I'm up in Palatine. If you want me to ship them, send me your zip for shipping costs. Yes I take Paypal if you pay the 3% fee.

I'd be happy to meet up instead.

Silvapain

Regular
Jan 29, 2008
Limestone
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TommyGloves @ May 22 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Silvapain @ May 20 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interested. Where are you located, and do you take PayPal?[/b]

I'm up in Palatine. If you want me to ship them, send me your zip for shipping costs. Yes I take Paypal if you pay the 3% fee.

I'd be happy to meet up instead.
[/b][/quote]

Zip is 60901. I won't make it up that far North for a while - shoot me a shipping price and an email and I'll paypal you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• TommyGloves
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list