Need someone to scan

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thebullfrog @ May 17 2008, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone in or around CL got an LS1M or a tuner? My LS1M decided to die on me and I need to scan to see if new fuel injectors fixed my fueling issues. I don't think it did since it still backfires like a mofo and really doesn't feel like it's running any better, but I need to see some actual numbers.[/b]
well if you came tomorrow theres going to be a couple scanners there i believe. :lol:

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Sorry for that last post being a tad harsh. Just in a HORRIBLE mood. Fuck I hate retail lol.
Anywho, it's the palm that died. The cable and everything else is fine. I really just need to get myself a new palm that's compatable with the OBDII cable and the sync cable to install the prog with. As for when it's no real hurry I suppose, I just need to run a WOT scan or two for KR, LFT, O2, etc. I need to unhook by battery and reset the PCM first I think. I'm not sure if the PCM is really adapting to the new injectors at all. If I'm still getting 7 degrees of KR and running lean after having now replaced the ENTIRE fuel system other than the lines I really don't know where to look next.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Actually no, that's he only other thing that's left, and I've been thinking about it. I've replaced he pump (twice), the filter is relatively (maybe 7k miles or so) new, and I just did the injectors last week. The lines and the FPR are the only things left, but without knowing what if any changes the injectors made I can't really proceed any further.

Edited for excessive amounts of grammatical errors.

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
Hmmm yes. And I'd never heard of that Sorenson part before, I'll def. have to look into that one thank's. You know, come to think of it, when I did the injectors I had like zero pressure in the rail.... I didn't really think too much of it at the time though. It may have been from sitting for a couple days beforehand though. I should def. look into the FPR next then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info