FS:GMPP koni lowering springs and Shortned dog bones

I

imported_Ron Vogel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ May 16 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ May 16 2008, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I may want the springs, go back to stock?[/b]

Yup, did the fronts on Tuesday and doing the rears today after school. Still having vibrations issues though. Its got to be the new drive axel that is bad....
[/b][/quote]
Shoot me a PM when you have the Springs off, I'll definately take them.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Both items wont be available till monday......I left them at school on accident. I am in Naperville every weekend if you guys want to meet up next weekend. If you need them sooner, I could give them to my buddies located near downtown naperville for you to pick up midweek...

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ron Vogel @ May 20 2008, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Gotcha, with work this week it may not happen, but Friday night on my way home would be good. When are you around in the evenings?[/b]

I am not going to be in Naperville this weekend, I have a lot to do around the house... <_< Ill be in Villa Park if you wanna swing by.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• R
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list