Can anyone do a caselearn on an 04?

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (phat_ridegt @ May 14 2008, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i can do one...why wouldnt the tech 2 go to 04? no updates? fwiw anyone with a PT can do one too[/b]

He hasnt had it updated. He's be meaning to find a way to, but I guess keeps forgetting.

I forgot that the PT can do that. Where are you located?

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1quick98_gs @ May 15 2008, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hay dan do you think you can do a little tune on my car for me in the next few weeks some time, Im gonna throw some 42's in there and a s1x cam

Brett[/b]

yah np man. you still want me and aaron to help throw that cam in there? i'd go with the xp tho....give me a buzz sometime, aaron is coming to work at terry's with me now.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
sweetness, I was going to have sdd do the install, not that I didnt want you guys to do the install I know both of you have done several cam swaps but I haddent talked to either of ya in a while and figured you were going to be working on your car now that it is nice out. I have an appointment for next thursday with sdd, but I dont have the injectors yet so I was going to wait to tune it

brett

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info