Exhaust Page

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Hey all,

I want to create a page for different exhausts for 3800's....SLP, Pacesetter, Magnaflow, Flowmaster, etc....

I know there used to be one site that hosted a page like this but the site that hosted the page crapped out and no longer has it. Does anyone know of another page similar to what im describing?

I need people to email some sound clips/videos of there exhaust (if you would like your car featured for people to use as a role model).

Let me know if you can help out. Im trying to help the future modders (as well as myself) decide.

One that im really intrested to hear is the pacesetter system that WBS has on sale (not much of a sale mike) right now.

Kevin

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
Go for it, Kevin. Exhaust page on got3800.com would probably be something new, as I've never seen one before.

Here's my bone stock exhaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9N3vCij7L0

I know, I know, it sounds a lil raspy and like crap. But the complete DP and catback are rusted over and probably have a few holes in them somewhere.

I'll have 3" DP and Magnaflow catback soon enough, as well as a video for ya.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info