GTA IV

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ Apr 30 2008, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I got my copy yesterday, overall this is the first time I've played so much xbox 360 for months.

Who else has played it, or owns it?

If you got Xbox Live, leave your tag behind.

Add me > AjL227[/b]

Picked mine up at Midnight from Game stop. PS3 collectors edition. Definately a good game. Gonna get into it again tonight after I get back form the Cubs game.

~Rich

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AjL227 @ Apr 30 2008, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 30 2008, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got it, played it, addicted to it, you need to buy it if you dont have it...

PS3 > XCRAP360

PS3 SN: grandprix22187[/b]

Damn, I was hoping you'd have a 360, so we could play online.
[/b][/quote]
RaceMyGTP has it for 360....and i think Just Yourshadow is picking it up as well, they both play COD3 as well....

Rich

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2TonGTP @ Apr 30 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Im with kevin, PS3 all the way. The graphics are sick in 1080, blotchy at some points but its what i expected with the huge area of the game.

I love gettin hammered at the bar and driving around its insane.

Overall great game.[/b]
My PSN ID is DoubleDown......send a friend request. We'll def play online soon.

~Rich

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
played it for a few hours and I am very disappointed.

limited weapons, small area, no jets from what i've seen, no parachute.

it seems they traded in all the goofy video game type attributes for realism which just ruined it for me.

looks cool, but if I played games just cuz they looked good i would have sold all my old systems long ago and bought a ps3.

this is the main reason i pretty much don't even touch video games anymore.
they worry about looks first, then story, then gameplay.

personally i've found i have much more fun if they focus on those things in the reverse order.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kyle @ May 3 2008, 04:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
played it for a few hours and I am very disappointed.

limited weapons, small area, no jets from what i've seen, no parachute.

it seems they traded in all the goofy video game type attributes for realism which just ruined it for me.

looks cool, but if I played games just cuz they looked good i would have sold all my old systems long ago and bought a ps3.

this is the main reason i pretty much don't even touch video games anymore.
they worry about looks first, then story, then gameplay.

personally i've found i have much more fun if they focus on those things in the reverse order.[/b]

I agree for the most part. I was never a fan of the previous GTA games because the story lacked, alot of the stuff was really WTF, and it was all eye candy.

I just picked up my PS3 and GTA4. This by far IMO, is the best GTA I have ever played. The eye candy is still there, but the story is very very good. I like games with good stories, and this one is probably one of the best I have seen in awhile. The plot twists are very cool and you can see that stuff happening. This game could be made into a movie IMO.

PSN name is Cyber-Fish. Be my friend. I have none. :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info