WTB, shortened dog bones?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000gpgt @ Apr 26 2008, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Apr 26 2008, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pm'd you....[/b]
I also have a set of WBS dog bones
[/b][/quote]

Forget the Dog bones and by my Tranny and lower motor mount spacers :rolleyes:
They will fix your vibration

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
These helped a tiny bit at the lower speeds under 40mph. However, the vibrations is still pretty much thier under moderate to heavy acceleration at speeds aboce 40 MPH.....

Looks like ill be going back to stock. Im putting new struts/springs/strut mounts on. If that doesnt fix it then Im dumping her in a river....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Apr 28 2008, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
These helped a tiny bit at the lower speeds under 40mph. However, the vibrations is still pretty much thier under moderate to heavy acceleration at speeds aboce 40 MPH.....

Looks like ill be going back to stock. Im putting new struts/springs/strut mounts on. If that doesnt fix it then Im dumping her in a river....[/b]

Cool
I just installed AGX and SSC Springs with spacers, I have no vibration at all, but I also installed new motor and tranny mounts.

Good luck hope you get it worked out
I hate to hit your car while I am boating on the river this summer :lol:

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The dogbones will fix vibrations associated with lowering the car. We've sold hundreds of sets and people love them for that reason. You can check out the reviews on the site as well.

You might have a bad halfshaft if you're still getting vibrations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info