3800 HP Tuners

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
Hey all,

Well as the title states, im looking for 3-4 people to buy the HP Tuners set up.

Materials can be seen here: hptuners.com (i plan to purchase the standard suite package)

The cost per person will be $125.

However, i would like the people to be somewhat close to the Huntley/Carpentersville area as i dont really want to travel all around the area when something comes up and someone needs to scan there car.

I do not know a ton about the program however i have started talking with poeple on there forums and it seems pretty simple with plenty of people to help out as well as knowing a couple people that already have it.

I say 3-4 because i currently have a licence and want to just transfer my licence to a new scanner/programer but idk if HP Tuners is going to let me. (so 3 people if i have to buy in again, 4 if i can transfer.)

Let me know if anyone is intrested, i know at the last meet and talking with people over the phone that there were a few in the local area that wanted to. Just know that it is not llimited to the 3-4 people and that if you would like to be added on you may be for $125 (Credits are $100 but i feel as though paying that extra $25 and spliting it up among each of the other persons involved is a fair trade).

Also, along with the same note, if anyone has personal experience with HP Tuners Suite please let me know as i would love to learn a TON about this program as its options are endless.

The buy would not be happening for about another 2-3 weeks but i want to get things lined up and let peope save up the money.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hi, sorry, My name is Dan, I live in Yorkville. I don't actually have a GP, but i do have a L67... 2004 impala ss indy 500... been looking for some kind of group buy for this software for a while...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 6 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dan04ss @ Apr 6 2008, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm in, if thats cool.[/b]

where do you live and who are you...lol

ive never talked to you before. introduce yourself.
[/b][/quote]

I

imported_silverbullet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dan04ss @ Apr 6 2008, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hi, sorry, My name is Dan, I live in Yorkville. I don't actually have a GP, but i do have a L67... 2004 impala ss indy 500... been looking for some kind of group buy for this software for a while...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 6 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

most of us don't own a gtp here anyway, i drive a monte carlo ss sc myself.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dan04ss @ Apr 6 2008, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 6 2008, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

not a prob at all, well your about a hour out from most of us, as long as your ok with the drive for your tunes i dont care. Ill put you down.

also: HP Tuners sounds as though there going to transfer my licence over so we need at least one more person....let me know

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
So in at this point:

got3800.com (Licence already aquired)
RaceMyGTP
gtpdriver7
dan04ss
DaytonaGTP25 (Maybe)

Anyone else? Like i said, its not a total of 4 its a minimum of 4 (we still nee one more person!!!) Buy will not be for a couple weeks and i plan to take this with to byron for a REAL test and tune after we get the buy and get everyones cars set up and registered.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 8 2008, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lol I'm sure that will go over Just fine....... <_<

I already had to sacrifice the headers for the gtp.... now I'm gonna have Wessels old DP[/b]
that sucks...well mike was supposed to fix it up some so while he's at it tell him to make some headers...lol

mvega

Dec 12, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Apr 8 2008, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 8 2008, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol I'm sure that will go over Just fine....... <_<

I already had to sacrifice the headers for the gtp.... now I'm gonna have Wessels old DP[/b]
that sucks...well mike was supposed to fix it up some so while he's at it tell him to make some headers...lol
[/b][/quote]
hey guys my name is moises, i live in elgin and would like to be part of it.
let me know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info