3800 Put some new rims on GP

smknL67

Regular
Aug 7, 2007
Bensenville
I like them. I think they fit dead right on your ride. What size tire are you running? I'm on 245/35/20 and so far I've only destroyed one tire. Your tires however look a bit meatier than mine. As much as I like the look on my Regal on 20's I'm not gonna rock it this summer until I find my next project. Got any close up pics of just the tire?

Anyways I think i've seen your car by the circle over on madison and hamlin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silverbullet @ Apr 9 2008, 03:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i think he was referring to the south side grand prix club. "elite pontiac club" ??? i don't like it either not my style of rim.[/b]

No Im not apart of those guys. I know them personally but im not apart of their club.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smknL67 @ Apr 9 2008, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I like them. I think they fit dead right on your ride. What size tire are you running? I'm on 245/35/20 and so far I've only destroyed one tire. Your tires however look a bit meatier than mine. As much as I like the look on my Regal on 20's I'm not gonna rock it this summer until I find my next project. Got any close up pics of just the tire?

Anyways I think i've seen your car by the circle over on madison and hamlin.[/b]

Thats one good comment!!! and yes u have seen me on madison and hamlin i live close by there and the tires are 245/35/20 and they look meaty cause their new and i paid $500 for all 4, mount and balance included and i"ll get that close up later today

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (1fastGTP @ Apr 9 2008, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
they look too big for the car. x2 on the 20's badge... always hated that. but ill say an A for effort. :p[/b]

Thanks for the honesty and i like it cause its different and after all its not written in stone or stuck on the car forever its something new and it sticks out like a sore thumb

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info