3800 FS: 42#, pulleys, LS1 TB setup, tips, more!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I'm currently looking to replace the GTP with something else. I've got some stuff just sitting at my house not on the car and a bunch of stuff on the car. I plan on doing a full demod AFTER i buy a new car so i can have something to drive while i Demod.
this is everything ready to go!

42.5# injectors $175
LS1 Throttle Body & adaptor. also have LS1 MAF & silicone couplers for it. $250
Stock L67 heads $100
3-gauge A-pillar pod $35
HUD pod $35
SLP Exhaust tips (trapazoid ones) $100
Most of an SLP cat-back (no mufflers) $100
Intense MPS pulleys (3.2, 3.1, 2.9, 2.8, 2.7) $35 each
Z-series Mechanical oil pressure gauge $30
Caspers O2 spoof $20

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ilikebmx999 @ Mar 26 2008, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i can wait. its brand new still in the box it was sent to me in. i ended up just using a 2-gauge pod. i'll be selling that one soon also.

I live in Crystal Lake if you want to meet up sometime. were pretty close to each other.[/b]

Ha! were really close, i actually live in huntley with my brother but my "offical" address is still c-ville.....we can prolly meet up friday or some time this weekend....pm me with your number...

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 26 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ill take the 3.2 if it will fit on a zzp hub. im out in Algonquin every weekend and would be able to meet up with you.[/b]

HA!!! you found it! yea it will fit on the zzp hub, buy it fast..lol, let me know if you need me to pick it up for you on that day that ill be meeting him, i work in south elgin so it would be a smaller drive if you cant make it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 26 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 26 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ill take the 3.2 if it will fit on a zzp hub. im out in Algonquin every weekend and would be able to meet up with you.[/b]

HA!!! you found it! yea it will fit on the zzp hub, buy it fast..lol, let me know if you need me to pick it up for you on that day that ill be meeting him, i work in south elgin so it would be a smaller drive if you cant make it.
[/b][/quote]

ill definitely be out there on friday but if you are going to pick up anything sooner than that then i would really appreciate you picking that up for me. let me know what your plans are. and since you say it will fit on a zzp hub i will take it for sure then. also when are you planning to do your pulley swap we should set up a day to do it. pm me with your number.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 26 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 26 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 26 2008, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

ill definitely be out there on friday but if you are going to pick up anything sooner than that then i would really appreciate you picking that up for me. let me know what your plans are. and since you say it will fit on a zzp hub i will take it for sure then. also when are you planning to do your pulley swap we should set up a day to do it. pm me with your number.
[/b][/quote]

well he isnt available on friday so im picking my item up on monday night, i could meet you on tuesday if you want....

pm sent with number and pulley swap info...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 26 2008, 08:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ilikebmx999 @ Mar 26 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got3800pro.com[/b]
wtf is this? lol

so am i picking up that pulley for you then on monday?

honestly, i would LOVE to take those injectors from you too but theres no funds currently....
[/b][/quote]

yes please pick up the pulley for me on monday and then we will set up a day to meet up.

thanks,
Dom

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 26 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 26 2008, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes please pick up the pulley for me on monday and then we will set up a day to meet up.

thanks,
Dom[/b]

are you paypal'ing him the money then? or am i paying and then you paying me? if you can paypal him it would be awesome.
[/b][/quote]

i was hopin i could meet up with you this weekend and ill give you the money, im in algonquin everyday on the weekend and since your close we should meet up and ill just give you the money.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ilikebmx999 @ Mar 26 2008, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if you guys wanna meet up in Algonquin Friday night I'm fine with that. i'll just hop on the highway and head up to Rockford then. Its like 15 more minutes to my trip... no big deal.

let me know. the earliest i could meet is like 6:30 or so.[/b]

that would work for me....best buy on randall in the back of the parking lot....you wont be able to miss me....lol

lets say 6:30 then

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gtpdriver7 @ Mar 27 2008, 01:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
im pretty sure i can make it by 630, but if not can you pick up my pulley kevin? and then we can meet when i get out there. it wouldnt be much later its just i dont want to keep ilikebmx999 waiting to long if he has to be somewhere.[/b]

not a problem

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info