3800 I saw one :)

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Mar 17 2008, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
pull into Portillos today, and there, right out front, a G8... Damn it was sexy. Anyone else see one yet?[/b]

FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!!! i was sooo going to buy one of these but the dumb ass people at pontiac made the thing to small for any "big guy gp owner" to get......fuckers

now im shooting for the new camaro....i was talking with the guy from gm at the autoshow and they said that the rails for the seat get pushed back in the frame (same as the g8) so im hoping....lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2000GTPK @ Mar 17 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Mar 17 2008, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pull into Portillos today, and there, right out front, a G8... Damn it was sexy. Anyone else see one yet?[/b]

and you didnt take a picture....gee thanks dude lol
[/b][/quote]

Sorry man, I wasnt really ... prepared to see a G8, didnt even know you could buy one yet...
And I don't have a fancy camera phone...

This one was that Dark gray god damn it was cool....

May 24, 2007
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Mar 17 2008, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Mar 17 2008, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FUCKING PISSES ME OFF!!! i was sooo going to buy one of these but the dumb ass people at pontiac made the thing to small for any "big guy gp owner" to get......fuckers

now im shooting for the new camaro....i was talking with the guy from gm at the autoshow and they said that the rails for the seat get pushed back in the frame (same as the g8) so im hoping....lol
[/b][/quote]
IIRC the G8 and new Camaro are based off the same Commodore platform. if thats the case i dont doubt the rails being the same. not to get you down or anything....

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ricky Gonzalez @ Mar 20 2008, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
IIRC the G8 and new Camaro are based off the same Commodore platform. if thats the case i dont doubt the rails being the same. not to get you down or anything....[/b]

I agree with you, but he said they were implementing some sort of new suspension that required the seat rails to be back further....idk im just going off of what i heard from the gm guy (and woman) that were acutally talking about the ZR1 and the Bumblebee that was there.

Edmond

Regular
Aug 9, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeeGTP @ Mar 20 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I saw one today @ Bill Kay Pontiac in Downers Grove Ignition Orange with a $5000 Chicago Market Adjustable which brings the G8 GT to $37,295[/b]

That was going to be my question about the markup.

IMO, it's things like this that will kill the market for the car quicker than anything else besides a recall.

Yes, I know that dealerships are out to make a buck. But like I say it to the Chevy dealerships with the introduction of another Corvette model, they aren't your bread and butter cars. If you gouge customers on a low volume car, do you really think they'll come back and buy their trucks, SUV's and daily drivers from you?

Real short sighted, IMO.

dizave

Regular
Apr 27, 2008
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeeGTP @ Mar 20 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I saw one today @ Bill Kay Pontiac in Downers Grove Ignition Orange with a $5000 Chicago Market Adjustable which brings the G8 GT to $37,295
Its a sleeper looking car not that aggresive looking Car

Lee[/b]

Its a nice looking car but you would have to be a fool to buy a pontiac for almost $40k.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info