3800 My CAR FOR SALE!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

Well now that the car is in the process of being demodded, I can post the car up here! Its a 2000 Grand Prix GTP with 34k miles! Has custom paint job, Main color red, with silver as the dividing line and the bottom half black. There is an SD front air dam that is on the car. Silver 5 spoke rims(might have different ones going on) The engine and Trans has 5k miles on them! The engine has an xp cam/springs/retainers and a double roller timing chain. The trans is mildly built as well! Has rebuilt clutches,4340 input shaft, hardened 4th,shift kit with the rest being stock. The whole car is stock with the exception of the cam and trans. The interior is just Clean inside and out! Leather is a 9 out of 10 since the driver side has a small cut from the previous owner. I'm looking for $11,000 OBO. Anyone that has seen this car knows its in AMAZING condition, Garage kept, has never seen Snow/Salt. heres a few pics, if you have any questions feel free to ask. The car will be up and running by the end of the week! Located in Downers Grove IL.

DSCN1208.jpg

DSCN1209.jpg

DSCN1210.jpg

DSCN1211.jpg

DSCN1212.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• I
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list